Thursday 23 August 2007

Random Thursday Pics




There is nothing particularly special about this and I have much better sunset photos somewhere, but I always liked it because the 2 trees in the middle remind me of a couple with their heads together, watching the sun go down. Aaaaah....



The 'Lime Walk' at my parent's house in Kent. I could never work out how to crop this photo to do it justice, so I never did. I am sure I could make it look a little better though.




Scottish frost!



Not telling you what this picture is.....you have to guess!

4 comments:

Clare said...

Ummm - the remains of Floyd's breakfast thrown out onto the lawn for the birds, a mixture of chicken food and golf ball tees oooooooooooooorrrrrrrr - chanterelles!

Lovely photos comme d'hab but is it poss they could be a bit bigger. Any pictures of blue trees? And is that Niggs? Alex took some lovely piccies of him in July.

Soph said...

Heh someone else just said the same thing to me, make the pictures bigger. Which ones would you like to see bigger out of interest? The landscapes?

Weeeeell...it's actually sea algae very very close up!! On a Galway beach :-)

If we threw Floyd's breakfast out...chances are it would hit the 'Mr Motorbike Man' neighbour as we don't have a lawn! hahaha

I haven't taken a photo now since Tam's wedding. Would love to see Alex's of Niggs.

I'm taking my camera stuff to Kent this weekend. Am feeling creative again!!! :-)

Clare said...

All of them! Uploaded in medium size. I actually meant Floyd's breakfadst thrown out on the lawn in Kent and, yes, will upload a picture of Niggs. How about a joint family photo blog which we can all visit and upload photos?

Will ring either later today or Sunday.

Bisous

Annie - Steven's mom said...

Sophie
I love your photo's! Keep them coming.
Have a wonderful weekend
Annie
Steven's mom
www.livingwithcml.blogspot.com